Anxiety is your body’s natural response to stress. It is a feeling of fear and apprehension about what’s to come. An estimated 275 million people in the world suffer from anxiety disorders. That’s about 4% of the global population.
In most cases weight is not the issue at all. There are many instances when people use food, and develop unhealthy eating habits, as a result of other issues that they have been troubled by for a long time. It’s actually quite rare for weight to be a stand-alone issue.
Fears & Phobias
You are only born with two fears: falling and loud noises. These fears are an important part of your survival instincts. Hypnotherapy helps eliminate fears and phobias that you have developed over time.
Online or in person sessions are available.
Did you know that virtual hypnotherapy sessions are just as effective as in-person sessions?
Hypnosis sessions conducted online have been shown to be just as effective. In fact, there are benefits of working virtually.
- Less of your time is needed as there is no need to travel.
- You do not need to be local to access services.
- Online hypnosis allows you the ease and comfort of being in your own surroundings.
- Increased availability of services to homebound clients, clients with limited mobility, and clients without convenient transportation options.
- Increased availability to clients who are immunocompromised or quarantined.
Online sessions are conducted through Zoom. If you choose online sessions you will receive an email invitation. Just click and you will be easily connected to begin your session.
What you will need for your online session:
1) A quiet room where you won’t be disturbed by pets, phone calls or other people.
2) Stable internet connection (ideally Wi Fi as video can use up substantial amounts of data).
3) Computer or laptop with video capabilities (a phone or tablet can be used but it will need to be set up in such a way that you won’t have to hold it).
4) Headphones are not required but the audio quality is best when headphones are used.
5) A comfortable place you can sit or lie down.
What to expect in your first session?
Your first hypnotherapy session has two main goals:
1. Introduction and Goal Setting
This session deals with an in-depth explanation of how hypnotherapy works and how it may be used to achieve your goals.
2. Relaxation session
Through this relaxation session you will experience what hypnosis feels like and be prepared for therapy sessions designed to move you toward your goal(s).
Rates and Insurance
Weight Loss Program (5 Sessions) $450.00 plus tax
Smoking Cessation Program (5 Sessions) $450.00 plus tax
Individual Personalized Session $100.00 plus tax
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check with your insurance provider for coverage information.